Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chic Sustainable Living...

......................................................................................................................................................................... 
Hello everyone! Another end to a crazy week in Paradise.  With my two day jobs running me ragged there's nothing like a little R & R to recharge my batteries.  And what better way to relax than to kick back and drool over some eye candy.   
But I bet I'm not the only one who feels this way, so I figured  I would share some goodies with all of you. 
It never ceases to amaze me how many people there are who care as much about mother earth as I do.  Just feast you eyes on the beauty of sustainable living...
1.Tea cup cosy from The Tea Cosy Shop
2.Hand-Beaded Mini Shift Dress Recycled from LWDress
3.Reusable Sandwich Bag from Bleuroo
4.Wool bowl with golden Eco felt heart from The Fuzzy Monkey
5.Organic Seeds from The Little Ragamuffin
6.Recycled t-shirt yarn from Eyes Of Mara
7.Organic Unscented Soap from Spotted Hippo Soap
8. Unpaper Towels napkins from Evelyn Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...