Saturday, September 10, 2011

Teasers!

Hello friends,  I've been a busy little bee this week.  With some unexpected time off of work I was able to fit in some much loved Handmade Life time.  
A little jewelry, a clutch here and there.  A little snap of the photo and a quick trip to photo shop and bada big.  A new Etsy item!  


Well that was the crash course version.  Its actually a lot of work as most of you already know.   But I have to say the best part is it doesn't feel like work. 

It feels like playtime  to me which is what makes it all worth it.   Whats the point in going threw life hating the way you spend your time. It makes no sense to me.  So here are  a few teasers of what makes me happy...



All in the SHOP tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...