Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo Shoots

  A big thank you to Tonya from Primal Artistry for including me in her photo shoot.   Photographer Chelsea Abril from Kailua Kona is so talented and fun to work with, I can hardly wait to see the finished photos. 

 We did the shoot in the mountains above Kona called Kaloko... A magical place, I swear it could be 92' in town and a 15 minute drive up the mountain and its a crisp 65'. Large beautiful Ohia trees are wherever you look, Horses running, its Awesome!

 I love Primal Artistry's clothes.  Tonya's Hand dyed, hand Sewn garments are sew soft you'll never want to take them off.   Here's Tika showing off one of her skirts.

 Model Tika showing off one of Tonya's Tribal breast Plate Necklaces.
 Models Tika and Mandy rocking my Handmade Life Eco Clutches...



OUCH!   I don't care how many years I do yoga I don't think I'll ever be able to do this...
Tonya doing her models eye makeup.
Chelsea the photographer was nice enough to give us a sneak peak at what the pix might look like when there out of the edit room.
Cant wait to see the rest!

Since I'm trying to get back in the swing of bloggermania  I thought I would post a photo for the I heart Macro family so here's a shot of a zipper flower I created.   I love the colors in this shot, so rich and vibrant.  I'm big on anything with texture so it makes me smile to look at wool close enough to see the fibers.
Oh yea, and this was taken with my iPhone. 

Tootles till next time...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...